Retreats ● Meetings ● Mediation
Your teams best ideas are hiding in plain sight, we make sure they don’t remain there. At Rosabella Consulting we understand that effective communication is critical to your organization’s success. That’s why we created and use the Participatory Facilitation framework. Our framework adapts to your organizational culture while leveraging the latest research on neuroscience by applying Conversational Intelligence® (C-IQ).
The quality of a culture depends upon the quality of its relationships, which depends upon the quality of the conversations that build them. C-IQ is based upon the neuroscience of conversations. It is the next generation of “intelligences” that is hardwired into our DNA. By applying C-IQ to our facilitation services we are able to build trust more quickly, relate more effectively and connect more deeply with your team.
We do not use one-size-fits all solutions. Our facilitation services are customized in order to best fit your needs. We are able to do that by using our simple yet powerful 3 step facilitation process that engages your team in co-creating the retreat experience, resulting in better engagement and buy-in. We have successfully use this approach for a variety of retreat or meeting experiences including: strategic planning, visioning, reflection, business modeling, problem solving, partner meetings, project planning, team building and dispute resolution (just to name a few). The three steps are:
- Discover – We learn about the situation from members of your team & share background about our approach as facilitators. The Discovery step also enables team members to reach a shared understanding of the needs and opportunities of the retreat experience, which leads to a more successful meeting.
- Design – We start with the end in mind by working with you to define the retreat purpose and objectives. From that, we recommend a customized plan to fulfill your retreat objectives, this includes an agenda, activities, and a materials list.
- Deliver – we provide on-site master facilitation to guide your team through a successful and fun retreat experience that elevates your team’s ability to succeed together.
Happy Clients Speak Their Mind
“Ariana guided a significant strategic planning session for our school governance board that yielded wonderful results. Her flexibility and openness allowed our group to ask important questions, gain clarity, and achieve more than we had planned on doing in the time allotted. It was a wonderful and impactful way to start our school year.”
– Hillary Mizia, President, Mountain Sage Community School Board of Trustees
“We hired Rosabella Consulting to provide facilitation and guidance in our Annual Reflection process. We didn’t have a complete idea around how to approach this effort this year, and Ariana provided guidance around defining the approach and then moving through all the steps necessary to get us to the day of reflection and through that day. Ariana helps her clients discover what they need, guide them through building a process/program/event that matches their needs, and she does this in way in which she creates ownership for her clients so that it does not feel that she is imposing what she thinks is best for the organization onto the client.”
– Sandy Hillenbrand, Chief of Staff, Water for People
“Ariana’s co-creation process was exactly what I was looking for. I have been in strategic planning sessions previously that was mostly team building activities then some discussion on what the strategic plan should be. In the end, a plan was made by the facilitator and manager. I liked having my entire staff involved the whole way through the process. I would certainly recommend using Ariana and Rosabella Consulting.”
– Richie Nelsen, Director of Information Technology, CSU College of Business
“Ariana does an amazing job of getting to what the customer is looking for from her as a consultant. She does a great job gathering the information she needs to deliver what her clients are asking for. Ariana listened to what I was looking for, asked probing and insightful questions and then put together a workshop for my team that resulted in delivering exactly what my business needed.”
– Jackie Compton, CPA, Owner, Balanced Equation