Date(s) - 03/23/2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am
“My friend…care for your psyche…know thyself, for once we know ourselves, we may learn how to care for ourselves” -Socrates
- Do you have a dream but can’t seem to make it happen?
- Do you question yourself so much you get stuck in analysis paralysis?
- Do you ever feel like the only thing holding you back is yourself?
What if the key to getting past these challenges was as simple as writing in your journal?
Journaling for Mindfulness is a powerful practice for overcoming debilitating self-doubt so you can sustain the transformational growth needed to turn your dreams into reality.
Mindfulness is defined as a process of bringing ones attention to the present moment and developing self-knowledge.
Matt Valentine describes journaling as “a dialog within myself about what was going on within and around me.”
In this workshop I will teach you how to use your journal* to elevate your mindfulness. As a result you will learn tools to:
- Deepen your self-awareness
- Act from a place of wise self-confidence instead of fear and shame
- Discern between the voice of your inner critic and the wisdom of your inner genius
- Trust Yourself
“The closer you come to knowing that you alone create the world of your experience, the more vital it becomes for you to discover just who is doing the creating.” ― Eric Micha’el Leventhal
The self-investment for this workshop is $99, register now and save over $30 with the early bird discounted pricing!!
*All experience levels welcome, you do not need to have any previous experience with writing our journaling to participate in this workshop.
Are you ready to embark on a new adventure of self-discovery and personal transformation?
Bookings are closed for this event.