While I have not been blogging much on here (Rosabella Consulting) I have been writing quite a bit. I am pleased to share some highlights with you, including a complimentary copy of an ebook, to which I contributed a chapter.
8 Ways to Get Momentum in Life
In the spring I was asked by Leadership expert Devon Bandison and productivity expert Jason Womack to contribute to an ebook, 8 Ways to Get Momentum in Life. This was an exciting project to be a part of.
- Are you feeling stuck?
- Do you want to get more done but feel like you have less time?
- Are you stressed from balancing many competing but important demands?
8 Ways to Get Momentum in Life will help…and it is FREE. In my own chapter, I share a bit about how I have successfully gained momentum. This past year, my husband and I had our first baby and I successfully balanced growing my business while working from home. As you can imagine, it’s been an amazing, challenging and rewarding journey.
With the 7 other valuable perspectives and stories included, one is sure to resonate with you. Should you choose to read this ebook, you will:
- Learn what it means to Get Momentum
- Apply tangible actions to improve your productivity
- Gather insights about your unique opportunities for growth
- Enjoy reminders that you are not alone and encouragement to persevere
I’ll be sharing more highlights and resources in time. But for now, enjoy a free copy of 8 Ways to Get Momentum here. Download it to read at your own leisure and let us know what you think!